My prices are designed to give you the freedom to choose. My pricing is straight forward and you only pay for what you want.
My session fee is £150 and includes:
• A digital copy of my studio magazine which includes everything you need to know to prepare for your session, including what to wear, the portrait process, and ideas to get you thinking about how to display your photos.
• Pre-session telephone consultation so I can start to get to know you and your family, from number of children to what makes them laugh.
• Up to 2 hours of photography at the location* of your choice. If you need help choosing “the spot”, I’m happy to give suggestions as I’ve photographed many families in many locations in the area.
• My time selecting the best images (around 30) from your session. I then edit each image by hand in both Lightroom and Photoshop to ensure they show you at your best.
• A private, password protected, online gallery which you can share with family and friends. The gallery will remain “live” for 7 days which should be plenty of time for you to make your purchase. Of course, if you need any guidance or help ordering, I’m just a phone call away.
• One 7x5 and one 10x8 print of your choice.
• £50 credit towards the purchase a digital package
The session fee is payable at the time you book. Due to high demand, especially for weekend sessions, dates are not held until the session fee is paid. I normally book about 2 months in advance. However, I do run a cancellations list, so please do get in touch.
Once you’ve viewed your beautiful photos, you will be able to choose from my list of products. I offer digital files with print release as well as art for your home. Please see “Art For Your Home” for all the details and pricing. Otherwise you may purchase digital photo packages which gives flexibility for every budget.
10 photo digital package : £295
15 photo digital package : £395
All digital files: £545
*Location: The session fee includes a location of choice within a 15 mile radius of Cobham KT11, this includes London.